And done!

According to my Ravelry project page, I started these on March 29th.  They took a while, but it was worth it!

Pet Octopus Socks!

I started with a 72 stitch cast on because of my calves.  Then I decreased to 64 stitches for the rest of the foot.  It’s still a little tight where the mermaids’ arms are – I should have started the decreases further down the leg, but the charted pattern didn’t really allow for that accommodation.

Still, they turned out great and I will be happy to wear them!

My sock drawer:

just my socks …

There’s 46 pairs there.

I made this:

Cable Tea Cosy

The Ravelry project page is here.  This was knit in two pieces, but I can see it would be easy to adapt to being seamless.

I’m looking for another stranded sock pattern right now; I really liked the challenge of the octopus socks!

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s